Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Lady of the House; last of the FCC (for now)

Oh my, two weeks since my last update? Sorry about that.
Mostly just because I haven't been hobbying hard, work's been keeping me busy, and what I have been painting isn't too exciting until finished (terrain, why you so boring to paint?).
Anyway, it's high time for an update, and I never got around to posting pics of this lady, the FCC Housemaster. I painted her over a week ago, but here she is. Bit of a rush job, but she'll do. That ammo belt is such a stupid piece for a model, I know it's going to break off the moment someone looks at it wrong. Oh well.





Hopefully there'll be some new stuff coming soon, I have some pretty new models to paint (as if I didn't have enough...), and my Figure Art artbook by Roman Lappat and Raffaele Picca arrived today. Check these guys out on Massive Voodoo, if by some miracle you aren't already aware of their awesomeness. Two of the most talented painters in the world, and I was super thrilled to be able to back their crowdfunding campaign.
All the pretty pictures will hopefully get me inspired to wield the brushes again :)

~Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment