Friday 12 July 2013

Spruiking Hobby Things; links to things I like, and a poll

No pics this update, thought I'd take the time to mention some hobby related things.

First off -->
Poll. Somewhere there to the right. I'd love to know what people want to see more of. I can't promise to always work on what people want, as you've seen, I change projects on a weekly, even daily, basis, but if people really want to see a certain thing then I'll make it a higher priority to work on.
Some of the options aren't things I've yet posted on here, just giving you a taste of some of the other projects I have up my sleeve...

Next up, a Kickstarter project you should definitely back: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/409030043/warmachine-tactics
In case you haven't heard already, Privateer Press are running a Kickstarter to fund their first video game, based off their awesome tabletop game Warmachine. The Kickstarter is already funded after just a few days, but the more they raise, the more content there'll be. Check it out, and throw some money at the screen. You can even get awesome LE sculpts of upcoming WM models as rewards.

I'd also like to shout out a blog I follow and you should too: http://stazmatt.blogspot.com.au/
I mentioned it in a previous post, but thought I'd do so again. Matt does some awesome work on a range of modern-historical and sci fi projects.

Finally, for anyone who likes Space Hulk, a guy on WAU has been working on an advanced rules set that introduces heaps and heaps of new races and models to that venerable game. I don't play myself, but reading his thread definitely makes me want to...
You can read the thread here, which includes both the rules and his awesome modelling and painting projects: http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=148656

Anyway, that's all for now, thought I'll probably do more of these 'random hobby things I like' posts in the future. Vote in the poll, check out the links, and I'll return soon with pictures of models. Still working on that space marine...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out bro. Loving the Mass Effect miniatures. Would love some for myself but no way could I pull them off as well as you have.

    ReplyDelete