Friday 8 November 2013

The Great Boxing; more Epic

Spent the last day and a half trying to organise my stuff in preparation for moving - lots of boxes, not for packing  (still two months away), but just to try and organise things. Have to get quotes from removalists. Always hate having strangers looking at my stuff, I'm sure they just see a bunch of boxes and weird man-dollies. Oh well. At least I'm now better organised and tidier than I've been in a long time.

Anyway, tonight I assembled and based some more Epic. This will mostly round out my 'standard' stuff, future additions will probably feature more conversion/variation.
The list now stands at:
1 HQ
2 Elites
2 Troops
3 Heavy Support


Thanks for reading,
~Alex/Magos

1 comment:

  1. Seriously juicey mate, loving your epic work. Dat mark 2b land raider will look sick !!

    ReplyDelete