Wednesday 6 November 2013

Painting Whirlwind; more Epic

I'm managing to stay fairly focused on my new Epic stuff it seems, to the detriment of the other projects I'm procrastinating on *cough*bloodbowl*cough*
But that's ok, got plenty of time for that.
For now, enjoy some Whirlwind artillery support!



I went back and added numbers and insignia to the two side panels on the rhino - will plan to follow this system for all my vehicles. Yes, this means the rhino has two fists on its front... guess when it tank shocks anyone I can tell they got double fistpunched.


Thanks for reading,
~Alex/Magos

2 comments:

  1. Just quietly ..... FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    Seriously man your painting work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! I really feel like I've come a long way this year, hopefully I can continue next year. You've definitely been a big inspiration mate.

    ReplyDelete