Saturday 9 November 2013

Straight from the Li-berry; more Imperial Fists

Another day, another post about Epic - I promise to introduce some variety soon!

Again, not a whole lot to say about these. I got a bit sloppy in parts and will probably go back and tweak things, like forgetting to paint the rhino lights. Derp. I also tried to take on board some of the feedback I've received, with using a brown instead of black for shading (still too dark, but I like the stark contrast...), and using white in my hazard stripes (it does help them stand out). Also, I realised too late that the devastator symbol on the rhino doors looks like a peace symbol... Lulz.
So yeah, pics:



More soon - I've been feeling the hobby buzz the last few days.
Oh, and a small milestone I passed a little while ago but didn't note at the time - I've passed 200 models painted for the year. Pretty pleased! Hoping to reach 250 by year's end.

~Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment