Sunday 16 June 2013

Pretty Woman; Warmachine in 1/8th scale?

So I've never in my life been a big fan of 'collectibles', statues, action figures, props or the like. Basically, if I can't stick it together and colour it in myself, I'm not interested (as an aside, I've also never understood the whole fetish with keeping such things in their original packaging).
Anyway, when Privateer Press announced they were releasing some special limited ed resin statues to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Warmachine, I knew I had no chance of resisting. I jumped in right away and kissed $150 goodbye in return for the very gorgeous statue of Captain Victoria Haley. Money well spent, and I hope they continue the range with some other icons of WM (aka - Sorscha!).
So here she is, my very own Haley, #212. I'm resisting the temptation to try my hand at constructing some in scale warjacks for her... (they'd be several feet tall!)

Apologies for the dodgy photos, but my dodgy-bodged photo setup just couldn't handle all the awesome.




-Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment