Friday 20 September 2013

The Defenders of Caspia; my painted Cygnar

It's been a few days since I posted, but for once, I've not spent that time totally slacking off and playing video games (nor have I been working, annoyingly). I've been hobbying away, mostly on some of my newest acquisitions (I somehow ended up with a few more Khador jacks... actually a whole 'nother WM starter box... oops), but unassembled, unpainted models aren't very exciting. I should have photos tomorrow or the day after (tomorrow is my old man's birthday, so I'll be heading into town for lunch at an awesome craft brewery... they make the most delicious malt stout).
This is rapidly turning into the Post of the Parentheses, so I'll move on.
In the interest of providing painted models for your viewing pleasure, I have again raided the archives and taken new photos of old models. But before we get to that, there is one important thing I have to add...

GO THE MIGHTY HAWTHORN HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, for the first time in five damned years, my beloved Hawks beat our arch nemeses, the Geelong Cats. In a preliminary final too. WOOOHOOO!!!

Ahem, ok, regular transmission is resuming.

Allow me to present the only three painted models of my tiny Cygnar force, all painted long ago (6-18mths):

El Lancero


Monsieur le Chaingunner (his loader is still awaiting painting)


And the rakish gunslinger himself, Captain Caine


Thanks for reading, hopefully I'll have more exciting things to share tomorrow/Sunday.

~Alex/Magos

1 comment: