Saturday 31 August 2013

All Dressed Up with No One to Kill; more Freebooter's Fate

I needed to paint something, so tonight I pulled out another of my Freebooter's Fate models and broke out my brushes. No real rhyme or reason, but I wanted her to look suitably opulent. She's a member of the Brotherhood, but whereas the previous Brotherhood I painted were the lower ranking members, street killers and toughs, she is the Queen of Shadows, a far more illustrious killer indeed.
Nothing fancy about the paintjob, I got a bit sloppy towards the end really, so I might go back and touch up a few things later. Still, it gets the job done and moves me 1 step closer to finishing my FF project, something I'd really like to do, since I'm trying to make myself finish one thing before buying another... (games are like pokemon, gotta have them all...). Already got my eye on a few new ideas.
About three hours work all up, I can calculate that accurately because I listened to ten episodes of the Russian Rulers History podcast while painting.




Cheers, and thanks for reading,
~ Alex/Magos

1 comment: