Thursday 1 August 2013

Crazy Cat Lady; Freebooter's Fate Challenge, Day 4

Day 4, and I continue to slowly chip away at the challenge. After finishing off the Oncas earlier this morning, this evening I got stuck into the first two proper Amazons, a chicomeh, and Tecuani, the Onca cat lady, and not a model I particularly like, I must admit.

Not a lot to say about them really, they're both WIP still, but I don't want to spend too much time on them, so probably won't mess around with already done parts, despite not being overly happy with them so far :/ Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas for how to improve them.



So yeah, that's all for now, stay tuned for tomorrow's post.
One final note, all this painting is really helping me brush (oh no, accidental pun) up on my history, having finished podcast series on both the Byzantines and Sicilians, and now getting stuck into a long series covering Russian history. I'm finding it helps keep the motivation to paint going, since when one episode finishes, I want to keep painting long enough to listen to another...

~ Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment