Saturday 12 October 2013

Don't Trip on This Pitch; Bloodbowl bases

Yesterday the postie (who probably delivers more parcels to my house than the rest of the street combined...) dropped off a small box from Poland. In contained the MicroArt bases I'd ordered to use with my Bloodbowl dwarf team, as well as a polite note from Australian Customs letting me know they hadn't found anything illegal in my parcel (bet the inspector was kind of confused though).

Anyway, I painted up a couple tonight, and got some opinions on which looked better:


The general consensus was for colours, so I'll go back and add some to the anvil base. Having settled on a scheme, I based up my current painted model. As an aside, I went back and painted the edges of my Ronin Sohei's bases black too, since one of my WAU readers pointed out I'd forgotten that.




I'm looking forward to heading down to Melbourne for Massivebowl, but really need to get stuck into finishing the team. Although I do now have an extra fortnight, since the event had to be rescheduled (thanks Obama Scott).

In the immediate future though... well, I still need to paint the Bandits for Ronin, and I've been re-enthused for my Mass Effect project, so might have a few new members of the team to paint. My geth should hopefully be here sometime in the next month, which will be exciting.

That's all for now, happy gaming bros.

~Alex/Magos

2 comments:

  1. stop being talented, godamnit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I do my best. With all the painting I've done this year I think I'm improving slowly.

    ReplyDelete