Tuesday 1 April 2014

Taking a Break From all the Hype!; Deadzone rebs

Well it's been an interesting couple weeks. Had to get a new laptop last week, since my old faithful started to fail on me. The downside to this is that I'm not pretty broke, lol. Lucky I have plenty of gaming projects to keep me entertained for the time being. The upside is that my new laptop is a very sexy MSI GE60 with a brand new nvidia 860 graphics card, which basically just means I can run games more graphically intensive than CS:GO. I'll admit, first thing I did was go out and buy Titanfall. All I can say is 'the hype is real!'. The game is a real blast, and has eaten up a lot of my spare time this week.

Anyway, I finally broke out the brushes again yesterday. I grabbed a couple of random Deadzone rebels and knocked them out last night. Pretty happy with how they've turned out. Far from display standard, lots of sloppy painting, but they'll look fine on the table, which is all I want from Deadzone, since the models, while nice, aint no Helldorado or Infinity sculpts.


One final note - I've never really brought it up before, but I do accept commission painting work. I figured since I'm currently poor and have the time, I'd let people know.

As always, thanks for reading,
~Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment