Tuesday 29 April 2014

A Brush For Hire; starting a Khador commission

Something rather exciting to share with the class today, the first models of my first commission since I decided to get back into the brush-for-hire game. I currently have two commissions on my plate, but the second one is still in the mail. The first, a modest Khador army, arrived yesterday and today I prepped and painted a couple of test minis for the client's approval - since I've just received an enthusiastic response, I'll be going ahead with the rest of the army like this.
I love my Khador, although I'm used to painting them red. The vibrant blue and white colour scheme the client wanted was initially a bit of a challenge, but the more I painted the more I felt the colours were coming together.
Expect to see a fair bit of blue and white Khador in the coming weeks as I get these boys done and sent off to the front their new owner.


Thanks for reading,
~Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment