Sunday 26 January 2014

For All Your Professional Knife Murdering Needs; Deadzone marauder

Well hey hey, what do you know, two posts in two days, am I getting back in the hobby saddle? Hopefully. I got my painting space more or less set up today. Hopefully once everything's settled I'll actually be able to have a dedicated airbrushing space in the garage that might mean I use that tool more often.

Anyway, the first model of my hopefully 365 for this year is... a Deadzone Marauder! Deadzone is definitely one project I want to try and get stuck into pretty fast. We'll see how that goes.
Nothing too fancy with the paintjob, just tabletop stuff. One thing I like about the Mantic Orx is their relatively 'professional' look. These guys aren't total savages, they have uniforms and equipment. Since the skin would be green, I stuck to urban camo and neutral khaki's for the rest of the model, to accentuate the military look. And then added blood spatter.
Still working out what to do for the bases.


Thanks for reading,
~Alex/Magos

2 comments: