Tuesday 25 February 2014

Oh Hell(dorado); a random Westerner

Well, it seems that my tutorial was well received - I had more blog traffic the day I posted it than any other day since I created this blog nearly a year ago. I'll endeavour to post some more articles in that vein in the future, but for now I'm back with a regular update of painted models. I wanted a break from things small and beardy, so I grabbed one of my neglected Helldorado miniatures and got stuck in. I really tried to do the beautiful sculpt justice, and I'm pretty happy with the paintjob. I hate making excuses, but I think the photos really ruin the metals on this figure, they have a lot of depth and colour in real life. Anyway, all up this guy was about four hours work. Let me know what you think. Also, should I add blood effects, yea or nay?


Thanks for reading,
~Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment