Wednesday 15 May 2013

Join the Rifle Corp they said, learn to hit the broad side of a barn they said...

It's been all quiet on the hobby front for most of the last week as I've alternatively worked/recovered from a cold. Broke out the paintbrushes yesterday and finished a full unit of Winterguard Rifle Corp today. These guys have yet to do much in game, but maybe a paintjob will magically give them combined ranged attack?
Warmachine is my main game, though living out in the styx, I don't get to see much tabletop action. I currently collect five factions, Khador (first and best...), Cygnar, Menoth, Trolls and Circle, I'm planning on adding Convergence once they're released in a few months, and also want to pick up a small Retribution force... and then there's Skorne and Cryx, and that Ordic Mercenary force I've always wanted...

Anyway, here's the unit, in all their batchpainted glory, just missing arc markings. Nothing fancy, but I'm happy with them :)


More to come soon hopefully, thanks for reading, feel free to leave feedback.

Alex/Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment